A little cold?
No...not the cold we all had last week...we are all feeling much better...the weather cold. I guess I should put away my sandals for the winter. It's been really a cold week and it's only tuesday. Today Libby got some winter clothes...mittens, a hat and warm snazzy booties. She was only too happy to model them tonight.Libby is "learning" to like her vegetables. She decided today (after 3 days of forcing it in her mouth) that maybe she might like squash. She really doesn't like carots though...she actually knocked the spoon out of my hand to keep the carots at bay. Andrew is not happy about that. Carots are so tasty...although I don't think cooked pureed carotts taste all that good either. Tomorrow we try sweet potatoes (not yams...aparently there is a difference).
Last night when Andrew tried to put Libby in her bumbo she refused to sit down. He decided that was close enough to standing to warrant a picture. She is actually leaning against the back of the bumbo but it's pretty cool. It's almost standing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home