Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Halifax Part I

I guess it's cold season. Libby passed her cold on to me Tuesday and we were both sick all week...and now that we are back on our feet, Andrew is sick in bed. So the pictures from our trip are a little late coming. I have over 150 pictures to weed through so this may take a few posts.

In Fall River








Aunt Suzanne with Libby and Dave and Alex enjoying some lunch













Libby and Daddy








At Granpa's house








A family trip to McDonalds!









5 Comments:

  • At 10:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello
    i was in visiting with nan, she's doing really well, getting around quite well and even cooking her own meals most days (lamb stew today). and what a difference her hearing aids make!!!!! it's amazing. she's still learning new sounds, like the traffic or mom's squeeky sneakers....lol....anyways she's just wondering if you can send her some new pics of the baby. she was saying how nice it was to meet her and how bright and pleasant she was when she visited...it really made her day. hope you are all feeling better from the cold....mom is here visiting and going crazy over all the cute pictures, she sayd hello to everyone. take care

     
  • At 8:40 a.m., Blogger kawara said…

    We're glad to see some new pictures of Libby. Nice to see her at McDonalds again. I don't know if I should point out that this is the second time you've posted pictures of her at McDonalds, and the third time for all fast food places. How many months old is she? Uh oh.

     
  • At 5:00 p.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    I would like to point out that although she is *at* mcdonalds, she isn't actually *eating* the food. Just don't buy her too many fries and she won't become a mcdonald head like some of us (ie: me)

     
  • At 12:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maybe libby can be a french fry for hallowe'en :) is her costume ready yet? do you have any more plans yet? i am so excited to come visit you all again, i miss the libinator too much :)
    bren

     
  • At 10:13 p.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    Gen...mom and dad have some from the summer for your mom and Nanny...but I'll send some more in the mail.

    Beth is right...Libby does enjoy the atmosphere at McDonald's but they don't serve squash or rice cereal!

    Bren, I hadn't thought of making her a small fry costume...but her ladybug costume is finished...just made it too small so I have to make a second...oops :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home