Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

A buck will get you...

...a litre of gas!!!! It's finally back under a dollar! 99.3 cents/litre today. Saw it with my very own eyes. And I even said how cheap it was. They have us all brainwashed! Brainwashed I tell ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 a.m., Blogger Wabuschel said…

    Lucky you! We have to pay around 1.3 Euros for one litre unleaded gas. At the beginnig of the month we had to pay over 1.4 Euros! So I guess we should be happy (yeah, right...)

     
  • At 9:11 a.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    At the start of the year we were paying less than 80 cents/litre, then over the spring it went up to the low 90's per litre and in the wake of hurricane Katrina it shot up to $1.30 per litre (higher in NS). They effectively brainwashed us into thinking the earlier "high" gas prices are "low" gas prices. Libby thinks that sucks! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home