The Most Hair
Today we went to the Uxbridge Fall Fair with our friends Hayley, Jeff and their baby Kylie. We saw all sorts of animals, watched some horse shows and entered Libby in the baby contest. She won for baby with the most hair! Kylie won for biggest smile (she has a huge smile)! It was really nice that they both won. Every baby who entered also go a loot bag and a teddy bear.
_____________________________________Hayley and Kylie (in the centre)

Libby and I waiting for the judges (notice how her hair blends into mine)

The girls with their daddies


MMmmm..trophy tastes good!

We picked up a new carseat yesterday since Libby is too long for her old one already! She is super long for her age. I struggled with the damn thing for over 2 hours and it still isn't in perfect...grrrrr!

Playing friday evening

________________________________________In the garden yesterday
_____________________________________Hayley and Kylie (in the centre)
Libby and I waiting for the judges (notice how her hair blends into mine)

The girls with their daddies

MMmmm..trophy tastes good!
We picked up a new carseat yesterday since Libby is too long for her old one already! She is super long for her age. I struggled with the damn thing for over 2 hours and it still isn't in perfect...grrrrr!
Playing friday evening

________________________________________In the garden yesterday


2 Comments:
At 8:27 a.m.,
Marianne said…
I saw an apron that says it all...I try to watch what I eat but I'm not fast enough!
R U dissing the Hyundai? We got good wheels! :)
At 9:41 a.m.,
Marianne said…
It's hard to type with a squirmy baby on my lap...sometimes I get desperate :) Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home