Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Anticipation and Envy

We purchased an exersaucer for Libby on sunday. I can't believe I just used that word in a sentence. It sounds absurd but that is what they are called. They are basically walkers sans wheels (since of course the wheels make walkers dangerous and far too much fun). Anyways Libby and I were sitting at the bottom of the stairs watching Andrew put the crazy thing together and Libby nearly exploded. She could see this great new toy taking shape but was just out of reach. She dicovered anticipation. It was really cute.

"Uggh, can't quite reach..."










"oh, hello...camera"








On saturday we had some friends over for the evening (Hailey, Jeff and their daughter Kylie). Kylie is about 5 weeks older than lib. we had the kids playing in their bouncy chairs on the floor. Libby decided Kylie's chair was more fun than her's. She got very upset...then she tried to reach the toys on Kylie's chair (which of course she couldn't since I had her strapped in). It was cute but poor Lib got very upset and had to be moved so she couldn't see Kylie's great toy's.
Envy and Anticipation...what a week.










Look at how much she's grown! (4 months and 1 week old)


"You want tough? I'll show you tough! Grrr"








At Anita's surprise party on friday










So even though the classes ended, the moms from my first time mom's class have kept meeting each tuesday. Next week we are at my house. This week we went to Hailey's house. This is a picture of Libby and Marco going to Hailey's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home