Here she grows again!
Libby had her 4 month appointment this morning. The poor thing had to get TWO needles...one in each leg. She really didn't like that part. She is growing well. She is now 13 lbs 10 ounces (up from 11 lbs 8 ounces at 2 months) and is 55 cm (don't ask why I know one in inches and the other in lbs...this is Canada). She has now grown out of her infant portable carseat. I think I will miss that thing. Here new carseat arrives on thursday.

Off to the doctor's this morning!
Today the other moms from our mom group came by for the afternoon. We had a lot of fun although Libby was a little miffed at having the other babies play with her toys. On the weekend we had Kevin and Brenda and Craig come by for a visit. We went to the zoo, played X-box (of course) and a robot board game.

Lib and I at the zoo...Libby really liked the fish, but didn't really care for any of the animals. The chimps really liked Libby, they came running over an watched her through the glass...someone should tell the they are the exhibit, not vice versa :)
A rather bored Llama, and Brenda, Craig and Lib at the Zoo


Playing the robot game; at the x-box of course


Kevin with a sleepy Lib; and Brenda, Libby and Dolly


Kevin and Libby (yes, I realise her clothes don't match); and Andrew and Libby : notice how Andrew and Kevin both have the same pj's, poor Libby was a little confused






Off to the doctor's this morning!
Today the other moms from our mom group came by for the afternoon. We had a lot of fun although Libby was a little miffed at having the other babies play with her toys. On the weekend we had Kevin and Brenda and Craig come by for a visit. We went to the zoo, played X-box (of course) and a robot board game.

Lib and I at the zoo...Libby really liked the fish, but didn't really care for any of the animals. The chimps really liked Libby, they came running over an watched her through the glass...someone should tell the they are the exhibit, not vice versa :)
A rather bored Llama, and Brenda, Craig and Lib at the Zoo


Playing the robot game; at the x-box of course

Kevin with a sleepy Lib; and Brenda, Libby and Dolly
Kevin and Libby (yes, I realise her clothes don't match); and Andrew and Libby : notice how Andrew and Kevin both have the same pj's, poor Libby was a little confused



1 Comments:
At 10:10 a.m.,
kawara said…
Libby is スーパーかわいい (super kawaii [cute]). I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment
<< Home