Kevin and Yu's wedding!
We had a great time at Kevin's wedding last Saturday (July 7th). I was thoroughly exhausted when we got back to Toronto on Monday but it was great to see all of the family without having to leave the province! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was amazing (the food was so good! It was in a resturaunt in Quebec near Meech Lake and I have never eaten better). Libby made it halfway down the isle (lugging her flower girl basket like it had bricks in it) before she turned back to me. Andrew and Kevin looked so much alike they even confused Lib and I and all of Kevin and Yu's friends since Kevin neglected to mention he looked exactly like his big brother...Andrew kept getting congratulated. I didn't get any pictures of the wedding itself since I was busy chasing Libby around but I will post the ceremoy pictures when I get some. Here's what I have...
Who is Andrew...in this picture I think they look very different, but they were very much identical!


Who is Andrew...in this picture I think they look very different, but they were very much identical!


Nana flew up for the wedding!

At the reception...Jim, Sharon and Nana...Andrew's cousin Michael, Uncle and Aunt MaryLou

Gordon, Jan and Suzanne...and The Wegg's and Jack

Us three, and Libby in her flower girl dress


The bride and groom and flowers at the head table (kevin is back there somewhere:)


A cake made of TWINKIES!!!


The real wedding cake...with Sparklers!

Kevin and Yu


And my favourite pictures (I'm a little biased :)


...

1 Comments:
At 8:18 a.m.,
kawara said…
Looks like it was a lot of fun! Congratulations on your marriage Andrew... I mean Kevin... Arrgh! Libby looks super cute in that dress. Lindsay screamed with excitement when she saw the pictures. I really want to try the Twinkie cake (I've never tried a Twinkie in my life).
Post a Comment
<< Home