Warm Weather
We had a beautiful weekend last week and Libby got out to enjoy the weather. She is gearing up for her birthday, she can say "I'm 2" already! We had a busy week. I accepted a transfer to a school closer to home today so in September I will have a shorter commute!
Libby playing at the park last saturday morning...




At the zoo sunday afternoon...




Wendy, Libby and I...and Libby at the end of the zoo visit...


After the zoo we had dinner in the backyard...

Libby playing at the park last saturday morning...




At the zoo sunday afternoon...




Wendy, Libby and I...and Libby at the end of the zoo visit...


After the zoo we had dinner in the backyard...


2 Comments:
At 5:42 a.m.,
kawara said…
Nice pictures of Lindsay... I mean Libby. It looks really warm.
At 9:01 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy 2nd Birthday dear Libby!!!
Happy Birthday to You!
See you on Saturday :)
bren
Post a Comment
<< Home