Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Two Year Birthday Party

Okay, so I know I am a little late posting this, Libby's birthday party was well over two weeks ago, but I have been busy with work and enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having intermittently. Libby had a great day for her birthday party on May 5th. She was in a good mood for most of the party altough she did have to go down for a nap before the end. She was spoiled with toys and Anita baked a great Dora cake for Libby (which was later mutilated by Brenda and Andrew...Rob might have had a part too). I'll see if I can get that picture.

In the past few weeks Libby has finally figured out language. She is talking in sentences and asking questions to the point of insanity. It's nice to know what she wants but she is beginning to drive me crazy ..."what's that mommy?" "what does mean mommy?" Why does every question end in mommy? Today I asked Libby, what is your name? Bibby, she said. So I asked, what is the rest of your name (like the kid can pronounce our last name) and she said her full name...libeth esbok. How does she know that? Too cool.

I have some pictures of some dinosaurs (yes dinosaurs) we saw at the zoo on my camera I will post before the end of the week...here is the birthday party... and thanks to Brenda for some of the pictures...
Opening up a birthday present from the Calgary








Thoses balloons are for the guests!









Dressed for the party!

















The place didn't stay clean for long!







Libby was very good at opening the presents this year!








Kylie was happy to help open the presents!


























.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.









.
Blowing out the candle...and what's with the tounge?

.
.
.
.
.
Cake makes her go crazy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What to do when you have an effigie of Dora the Explorer and way too much time at a 2-year old's birthday...
and will Libby be scarred for life?
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.


Playing in the backyard...







.









Anita made the best exit!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home