Having a bath
What an exhausting day. It was so hot today. I stepped outside with Libby and she went from laughing to screaming. Right now it's 8:30 at night and it's 33 degrees (plus humidity). I was smart enough not to venture out during the middle of the day when it was much hotter. Anyways I had to give Libby a bath to calm her down after the terror of going outside in the heat (what would she do if her parents didn't have AC?)

The bath must have worn her out because she is asleep on the sofa with andrew now. I would take a picture but last time I took a picture of them asleep they both screamed at me.
The bath must have worn her out because she is asleep on the sofa with andrew now. I would take a picture but last time I took a picture of them asleep they both screamed at me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home