Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Mood swings already.

I thought mood swings were just for teenagers. Not so. Libby was sleeping happily this evening (of course she is a little angel while Andrew has her) and I took her while Andrew fired up the BBQ. She was sleeping peacefully one minute and the next minute she was wailing as if in pain (it's her new I want attention NOW cry). What a mood swing. I guess a sleeping baby is a happy baby.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:21 a.m., Blogger Marianne said…

    Please come visit...Libby needs her uncle kevin!

     
  • At 10:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even during her mood swings, Libby looks cute!

    The mood swings show that she's already part of the family... We all have them. :-) :-( Oh that was one there! HAHAHA

     
  • At 11:45 a.m., Blogger Bethie said…

    Trust VS mistrust takes on a whole new meaning eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home