About Me
- Name: Marianne
- Location: here, Beside Libby and Ian, Canada
I lead a rather mundane life but I like it that way. I don't go on fancy vacations to tropical locations or drive flashy cars, but I do watch tv shows about fancy vacations to tropical locations and flashy cars (okay, not flashy cars, that would bore me). My hobbies include shopping (gotta love shopping), crafts, scrapbooking, taking Libby and Ian to the park, watching TV and bugging Andrew. Yup...that's me.
Previous Posts
- Mood swings already.
- Safari baby
- Happy Father's Day
- Good Night
- The Millie-Tree
- In the snuggli
- "Hello, what's this?"
- Libby realy loves watching the mobile above her cr...
- Tasty mitten? She was sucking on it most of the w...
- Not sure what the red mark is on her chin. It's g...
Counter


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home