Life with the Libster

Just some ramblings to keep me from going insane while talking to the Libster.

Friday, June 17, 2005

One sock short of a pair

Anyone want one very cute purple and white striped baby sock. It fits the smallest feet. It's mate is somewhere between the bus stop and our home (which would be significantly less territory if we didn't live in the middle of nowhere as far as the transit is concerned).

I realised Libby had lost her sock just as I was turning onto good ol' Fred McLaren (yes, I know that is the stupidest street name ever...who would be stupid enough to buy a house on a street with that name?). Course that was after I had walked 25 minutes with Libby in a snuggli on front and a backpack on my back with all the diaper duds. Her poor foot was rather cold (I promptly replaced her missing sock with a spare pair - I had enough junk in my bag to reclothes her several times).

We did have fun visiting my work, even if it did cost us an overpriced really cute newborn sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home